Saturday, January 16, 2010

Registry custom control problem... Please help!!!?

Hi,


I have a couple of registry cleaners that can't seem to fix my problem. Registry mechanic tells me it's located in ..


c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\fla鈥?br>

The custom control is..


HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\1171A62F-05D2-鈥?br>

I downloaded a game one night and it locked up my comp. so I had to shut it down with the reset button. Since then mostly all programs in my add/remove got wiped out of there and the ones that remained cannot be deleted under this way. Also a few new things popped in their and I don't know what they are and can't remove them. Also wmv files will not play on wmp11 anymore. Short of re-formatting (which i don't want to because I have 60gigs of memory used) I don't know how to fix this.


Any help would be appriciated.Registry custom control problem... Please help!!!?
You DO know you have to re-install Windows. Some very nasty malware trashed Windows.





';Short of re-formatting (which i don't want to because I have 60gigs of memory used)'; - get an external hard drive (%26lt; 80 GB) and back up all your personal data, then you are free to re-install Windows.





Here's an example:Registry custom control problem... Please help!!!?
I recommend you doing a System Restore' to an earlier date prior to when this problem started.....good luck
Your registry keys have been mixed up it seems. It's always good to have a clean backup before you make any changes to your system, especially before using any registry cleaner.





Related registry cleaner articles:





http://ezinearticles.com/?Purpose-of-a-R鈥?/a>


http://ezinearticles.com/?Free-Registry-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment