Saturday, January 16, 2010

Custom Controls - Windows Control Library?

I would like to build a custom control in Visual Basic 2005 Express. To that and I should open a new project with ';Windows Control Library'; according to my textbook. Thing is, I don1t have such. I only see ';Windows Application'; ';Class Library'; ';Console Application';... So where is this elusive beast? :-)Custom Controls - Windows Control Library?
';Windows Control Library'; is wrong, I've never seen a project template like that. ';Class Library'; is what you want. Actually, you CAN put them in a windows application too, but generally when creating libraries of controls you use Class Library.Custom Controls - Windows Control Library?
You can do it using ';Class Library'; and create all your custom controls inside your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment