Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can I bring back birth control pills through customs into the United States from Argentina ?

I normally get pills from planned parenthood in the united states and don't have a prescription, but I do have one of the labels with my name and the planned parenthood doctor's signature on an old pack of pills.





I have been living in Argentina where the pills are available from a pharmacist without a prescription. Does anyone know if it is okay to bring them back, and how many packs I can bring through customs if it is okay?





I looked on the customs website but since birth control isn't a narcotic or a dangerous substance I wasn't sure which rules apply.


Thanks!Can I bring back birth control pills through customs into the United States from Argentina ?
Yes you can. Just put them in your purse and don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment