Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mail package in customs--anyone know the address or phone number of the CA boarder control and customs?

I've ordered 2 jackets online, and it shipped from Hong Kong. The company that I've ordered from didn't put an invoice in the package. The package is now stuck in customs. I got a letter from the US boarder control and customs asking me to send in the invoice for that package. I did that 2 weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten my package. And I didn't make a copy of what they've sent me, so now I'm really stuck! Does anyone have the address or phone number for that dept? I remember that it is located in Carson, CA. (so much for ordering online and paying for express delivery --it's been 2+ months already) I tried to google it but didn't find the contact info for the US customs in Carson. Please let me know if you have their info. Thank you all!!!Mail package in customs--anyone know the address or phone number of the CA boarder control and customs?
http://local.yahoo.com/results?fr=dd-loc鈥?/a>





If you have the notice from the USPS, you might want to try calling the post office to find out which US Customs office they sent it to. Also try to get ahold of the Hong Kong place that sent it out (they should have filled out the US Customs forms so it would pass through without a hitch) and have them email you a duplicate invoice (and always keep a copy for yourself)--since it is their fault it hasn't gotten through, you can mention that you could demand them refund your shipping costs if they can't get you the invoice immediately since it is their fault. Also you can mention that if stuff can't get through customs, they will have to refund you in full whether the jackets get sent back to them or if they go into the blackhole at US Customs. Motivate them to cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment