Saturday, January 16, 2010

Germany Customs - Border Control?

I will be flying into Berlin Germany to travel to visit Poland for 2 months. I'm confused about what to do when I get off the plane. Do I need to stand in 2 different lines for customs and to have my passport stamped?Germany Customs - Border Control?
Are you flying into Berlin and connecting from there to Poland? If so, then you'll go through Passport Control in Germany and will clear customs in Poland. Your bags will be checked all the way through. If you're stopping over in Germany, then you clear passport control and customs in Germany and there are two separate lines although you may just walk through customs.Germany Customs - Border Control?
I'm surprised that there are still non-stops from the US to Berlin available. Anyway, yes border control and customs control are different lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment